If you are reading this, then congratulations! You already have a start ahead of your competitors!
If you are a one-person business or a 20-person business, heck even a 100-person business, it is essential for any business to have a VA join their team.
Here are my Top 3 reasons why outsourcing jobs to low cost VA’s will change the way you do business.
- Your in-house team will thank you for it.
I ask this with absolute love. But do you love doing the mundane tasks that are required to be done? Absolutely not! Then why on earth would your team love it too? There is something pretty amazing with VA’s. They love their job, they love working, and they are loyal. Well, most of them are!
By giving away the routinary tasks to our VA’s, our team was able to finish more important tasks and activities.
- You will have more production from your in-house team.
This was a huge eye opener for me. I know when I started hiring VA’s for my team (Yes, each administrative person has their own VA), the return on investment from hiring the VA was a little slow, but once everything kicked into gear, their tasks were being halved! The main staff now has more time to focus on larger tasks.
Yes, it took a few weeks for the VA to understand their task and to learn what was required of them, which also took the time away from the in-house team. But after they had learned their way through, the end result was amazing!
The in-house team was freed up and they were able to bring in work which ultimately provided better production, revenue, and happiness for the entire team.
- More work will be done at a higher standard.
Prior to us hiring a personal virtual assistant (Marjorie), our admin team were going through changes. I had the new concept of updating our clients more frequently and having a better connection with our clients to ensure there was no miscommunication that would happen.
For example, the typical process would be:
- Send sms confirmations for bookings
- send sms for reminders
- send them video messages letting them know when their product is ready
Yep, it takes a lot of work to manage all of that, especially when we are dealing with 50-70 clients a day! Oh, and have I mentioned? I am in the Glass and Aluminum construction business with my husband. Yes, we are totally revolutionising our industry with our savvy new techniques and VA expertise.
From there, we were able to implement ways to make our company better! Have you ever heard of a glazing business (or a trade business) being able to update you in every step of the way? You may have heard it and even experienced it once or twice, but this strategy is now a way of life for us.
Another concrete example. If you order a pet door (for your furry friend), you will receive the following updates:
Day 1: SMS – Confirmation your pet door is ordered
Day 4: SMS – Confirmation your glass has now arrived
Day 5: Video SMS – showing you the pet door is being manufactured and the scheduler will be in contact with you tomorrow to make your booking appointment
Day 6: Phone call – Booking appointment
Day 6: SMS – booking confirmation
Day 7: SMS – Your technician is on his way and will be there in ______ minutes
Do you think that is a HIGH standard of service?
The best part about all of that, out of 7 steps, my in-house team only needs to worry about Step 5 & 6. Marjorie does everything else and she is amazing at it!
Our clients are raving about her, not knowing it is a VA doing all of that work all along! Our team loves her because she is a #boss with her job. And most of all, Marjorie loves it because she is praised almost everyday on how amazing she is making the company look!
Is this something that you want your competitor knowing how you have got raving fans backing you up everyday because you provide a HIGH standard of service?
If you want more help to hire a virtual assistant, go to:
The Ultimate VA Package
- How to manage your VA without having to monitor them and allowing them to charge for overtime
- When to pay commission versus hourly and how to manage it with your VA’s
- Top 3 VA bonuses that you can provide to your VA’s so they will love you forever and it only costs a few extra dollars
- The easiest step by step way to finding a VA who desperately wants to work for you, the formula that filters, sorts, and qualifies them and you don’t have to do a thing!
- Knowing the software that streamlines payments and manages future workflows
- How to filter and qualify hundreds of applicants within 2-3 days, only takes you 2 hours of work and its 90% automatic!
- Having your VA provide their internet connection, test their speed before you hire them so you know you are hiring someone with a proper internet connection that won’t let you down!
- Create your dream onboarding sequence that gets your VA’s excited, motivated, and sets expectations for you both, so you will have a long-lasting relationship
- How to run 30 minute weekly huddles to boost communication between your team and reduce errors by 90%. Solving problems before they start and find more work to send their way
- How to create simple, yet very effective SOPs for your VA’s to learn and quickly work on your business immediately and makes your VA accountable for their actions!
- Plus, so much more!